We are TOKAI, a full-fledge and full-service integrated solutions provider for earthing and lightning protection, security engineering and solar solutions. We design, develop, consult, install and maintain the full spectrum of all our solutions. Our work ethics are embedded in INNOVATION, SUPERB ARCHITECTURE, QUALITY ASSURANCE, EXPERT REFERENCE TESTIMONY and 27 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
We know your needs and we continuously innovate in order to fulfill it beyond our clients’ expectations.
Who WE are
With nearly 30 years of hard-won experience, our staff offers a unique blend of expertise in the form of engineers, system specialists, designers and installers. We’ve been told this combination of talents uniquely supports our clients’ needs, but we believe our hands on experience and knowledge of building systems are the foundation for the specialized services we offer.
What do we call ourselves? TOKAI ALL-STARS!
Where WE work
- Our headquarters is located at Bukit Jelutong Industrial Park, Shah Alam
- We provide our services to every state in Malaysia.
- We work with our partners in Singapore to serve our Southern neighbours as well.
- We are well-connected to deliver only the best to our clients.
Group CEO / Founder’s Message
Thank you for visiting our website. Over the years, Tokai has evolved from a humble 2 man trading company operating from a rented office lot above a coffeeshop in Bandar Sunway to what it is today. We are proud to be known as a safety and security solutions provider which is ahead of our time. I have come to realize that it is imperative that as a company we remain unified and integrated – I have found that the formula to be successful is by maintaining cohesion and unity at all levels by sharing a common purpose and core values.
What does this mean to our important constituencies: our team members, our customers, our communities and our shareholders? For our team members, we take pride in what we do and have the opportunity to grow in our jobs. We care about our team members’ health and well-being by providing a safe work environment and encouraging a healthy lifestyle. Above all we aim to be fair and honest with team members and provide them with meaningful, challenging work.
For our customers, we deliver product value and outstanding customer service. Customers can count on us to deliver on our promises. For our communities, we are a good corporate citizen, whether supporting local causes or reaching out to places in need. We do the right things in terms of health, safety and support the communities with our time, money and leadership. Tokai strives to be known as a socially responsible corporation.
For our shareholders, we are a company that lives up to its commitments and outperforms the competition and the market. Our shareholders expect us to make sound, sustainable financial decisions and to never forget to treat their money as if it were our own. Tokai shareholders can trust our statements and the integrity of our financial reports.
That’s Tokai — a company with a proud past and a bright future. As we forge and blaze our way into the Asian market as the go to company that hold strong to our objective to be “The PREFERRED Solutions Provider for Lightning, Solar & Security.”
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Tokai envisions living life to the fullest, achieved through proven safety measures that are strategically and intentionally placed for total peace of mind.
Tokai’s mission is to be the premiere specialist in the field of lightning, surge protection and security solutions on the international front.
The values we share are rooted in what actually goes on at Tokai day to day. Team members must exhibit ethical and honest behavior, and Tokai must offer fair, equal treatment in a safe, healthy workplace. In such an environment, decision making and strategy flow naturally from the give-and-take of daily business contacts among all team members.
- We achieve performance with integrity.
- We treat each other with dignity and respect while ensuring a safe workplace.
- Our team members are valued as individuals and challenged to grow and perform at their peak.
- Our customers and suppliers are considered business partners and treated that way.
- We are competitive and aim to win.
- We support diversity, team member involvement, and a climate of inclusiveness.
- Our profitability ensures the viability and growth of the organization.
Our Business Model
The Tokai business model is our platform for success. That is why we spend so much time working on it and striving to get it right. If the model is wrong, little that follows will have any long-term value. Our business model is defensible, sustainable and gives us an opportunity for strong financial returns.
- We serve market segments with strong growth prospects, both near term and long term. Our disciplined approach to serving fundamentally strong markets ensures a crisp focus for the organization.
- We serve a set of diversified markets. Maintaining a portfolio of businesses that share a common purpose but serve different markets provides balance and opportunity
- We consistently manage a pipeline of growth initiatives within our market segments. product development and introductions, market expansions, and acquisitions provide a steady stream of growth opportunities for the corporation.
- We aggressively compete on quality, service, innovation and peak performance. Exceptional quality delights our customers and is essential to customer growth and retention. Innovation is the driving force behind our long term growth.
At Tokai, service is not simply a tagline, it emanates from how we serve each other and our communities, and it’s how we develop and maintain customer loyalty. Peak performance is our commitment to prepare as individuals and as a corporation to do our best. Together, outstanding performance on these four competitive dimensions truly sets Tokai apart.
- We’re on a path of continuous improvement. Tokai first adopted the ISO 9001 in 2000. Since then, Tokai has embarked on an ongoing pursuit of continuous improvement in our day to day operations. We constantly look for ways to increase the bottom line. We apply value engineering to our products, to streamline processes and to improve efficiencies. This element is why we’re able to sustain profitability while aggressively investing in growth.
- Cash flow and ROI are front and center. The Tokai model has a proven track record of putting capital to work to generate attractive returns. We expect to generate more cash than we consume and typically have operated this way.
- We make corporate responsibility a top priority. Corporate integrity and reputation attract great team members, customers and opportunities. It is a key to long-term success.